All authors are required to send their manuscripts via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stage 1 – Manuscript Preparation and Regulations
- Download Template for Manuscript – mirjo-template-full-paper_v2
- Paper must be original and does not submitted to other ISBN or ISSN publications.
- Similarity Report (Turnitin and Ithenticate Only) in PDF must be prepared,
- Minimum pages (including references) is SEVEN (7) PAGES and the maximum pages is FIFTHTEEN (15) PAGES.
Stage 2 – Submission (in Zipped file or Rar file – Compressed file)
- Author should email their manuscript via email@example.com with the following email template:
- Subject Area – MIRJO Journal Submission – [Put Corresponding Author Name]
- Text Area – Insert All Author Names, Email Addresses and Institutions.
- Attach the document in PDF with No Author Informations
- Attach together Similarity Report (Turnitin and Ithenticate Only) in PDF
- Submission without all details stated in (2) will not be checked and considered
Stage 3 – Reviewing Process
- Review will be done within THREE (3) months.
- Acceptance of notification will be informed through email to all authors for Camera Ready Preparation.
- Please be informed that we will inform all papers status information within THREE (3) months.
- Our Technical Committee will check thoroughly the article again using our subscribed Turnitin/Ithenticate Plagiarism tool to match author similarity file.
- The similarity score must below 20% based on our check.
- Technical Rejection will be issued if we found that the article is more than 30% similarity score.
- For paper with 20-30% of similarity score, the author will be informed to resubmit again after doing some corrections to reduce the similarity score.
Stage 4 – Upon Acceptance/Rejection
- Download Copyright Form – maltesas-copyright
- Submit revised version together with the signed copyright form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright of articles that appear in MALTESAS Multi-Disciplinary Research Journal (MIRJO) belongs exclusively to Malaysia Technical Scientist Association (MALTESAS). This copyright covers the rights to reproduce the article, including reprints, electronic reproductions or any other reproductions of similar nature.
TRANSFER OF COPYRIGHT AGREEMENT
The manuscript is herewith submitted for publication in the MALTESAS Multi-Discliplinary Journal (MIRJO). It has not been published before, and it is not under consideration for publication in any other journals. It contains no material that is scandalous, obscene, libelous or otherwise contrary to law. When the manuscript is accepted for publication, I, as the author, hereby agree to transfer to MIRJO, all rights including those pertaining to electronic forms and transmissions, under existing copyright laws, except for the following, which the author(s) specifically retain(s):
- All proprietary right other than copyright, such as patent rights
- The right to make further copies of all or part of the published article for my use in classroom teaching
- The right to reuse all or part of this manuscript in a compilation of my own works or in a textbook of which I am the author
- The right to make copies of the published work for internal distribution within the institution that employs me
I agree that copies made under these circumstances will continue to carry the copyright notice that appears in the original published work. I agree to inform my co-authors, if any, of the above terms. I certify that I have obtained written permission for the use of text, tables, and/or illustrations from any copyrighted source(s), and I agree to supply such written permission(s) to MIRJO upon request.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
MIRJO EDITORIAL AND PUBLISHING PROCESS